Rustic Christmas Craft Projects

Posted on | November 26, 2012 | 8 Comments

Rustic Christmas Craft Projects
Cinnamon Applesauce Hearts, read full instructions.

Hello! It’s me…the absentee blogger. I’m really hoping to start blogging again. We’ll see how well I do on my intentions with an almost 3-week old baby at home and me going back to work in just a few weeks. I’ll try my best even if I write shorter posts and please ignore the grammar errors and typos…

I thought I would start things off with a round-up of some of my favorite holiday crafts I’ve featured over the past few years. Simple rustic decorations and handmade gifts hold a special place in my heart. Partly because I adore the tradition of making things. I forever remember the moments creating my cinnamon hearts to hang on my christmas tree or knitting a scarf for a special friend. The thought and time that goes into handmade objects is truly special.

Above and below a few of my favorites…

Rustic Christmas Craft ProjectsHandmade Cinnamon Hearts Tied On Wrapped Gifts, read full instructions.

Rustic Christmas Craft ProjectsHow To Make A Simple Winter Green Wreath, read full instructions.

Rustic Christmas Craft ProjectsGive Paperwhite Bulbs Decorated With Shells, read full instructions.

Rustic Christmas Craft ProjectsWrap A Boxwood Wreath With Ribbon, read full instructions.

Rustic Christmas Craft ProjectsMacaroni Snowflakes created by Stephanie, read full instructions.

Rustic Christmas Craft ProjectsSalt Dough Ornaments made by Stephanie, read full instructions.

Rustic Christmas Craft ProjectsA pattern to make a Seed Stitch Scarf, read full instructions.

Rustic Christmas Craft ProjectsMake a simple Stripe Yarn Bracelets, read full instructions.

pixel Rustic Christmas Craft Projects

Comments

8 Responses to “Rustic Christmas Craft Projects”

1. cathy
    November 27th, 2012 @ 12:17 am

Wonderful post full of great ideas. I have always loved cinnamon ornaments. Thank you for taking the time to post.
    cathy

2. Jadyn
    November 27th, 2012 @ 12:36 pm

I made your cinnamon apple sauce hearts with my sister-in-law, we had a great time and they smell amazing!

November 27th, 2012 @ 5:30 pm

Yay Jadyn! Glad you enjoyed making them!

Katy

4. Kerry
    November 28th, 2012 @ 9:19 am

I made your seed-stitch neckwarmer over the weekend and love it!! I’m so proud. Will make another one this weekend for my sister’s Christmas gift. I used Mirasol Ushya yarn and the leather buttons. It’s so soft and cozy!
    Kerry

5. tricia
    November 28th, 2012 @ 10:43 pm

Hooray! Welcome back Katy– you’ve been missed! Congratulations on Frances — your beautiful blog posts contrasted my chaotic life with a newborn and a toddler a few years ago and I hope your beautiful home is helping you with this intense and wonderful time now!

On the applesauce hearts – is there any functional reason for the heart choice or was that just a preference?

Thanks!

6. neli
    December 28th, 2012 @ 12:05 pm

i love cinnamon ornaments.

7. The North Face Outlet Online
    August 18th, 2014 @ 4:31 pm

todas las prendas The North Face: chaquetas, forros, calzado y equipación.|The North Face España.

8. Chaquetas North Face
    August 18th, 2014 @ 4:31 pm

{Bienvenido a la tienda española oficial The North Face. Aquí puedes comprar con envío gratuito