Pale Blue Walls and White Linens

Posted on | April 28, 2011 | 6 Comments

I prefer simple unisex bedrooms. I don’t care much for clutter and would prefer everything to be built in and put away. Blue walls are soothing against timeless white bed linens. Floral patterning appearing on a round bedside table adds a note of femininity. Maybe on his side a round candlestick table?

Photo by Patrick Cline. Found on Pinterest via Lonnymag.com.

English Bedroom
White Sheets and Blue Curtains
Blue Tulip Wallpaper in Bedroom

Comments

6 Responses to “Pale Blue Walls and White Linens”

1. erin
    April 28th, 2011 @ 6:09 pm

been thinking about white linens a lot lately.

April 28th, 2011 @ 6:43 pm

Love this too! I think I tend to be pretty neutral in all rooms, though I like the odd flourish. This room is so cool and calm!

3. www.StarHughes.com
    April 29th, 2011 @ 1:25 am

This is my ideal bedroom – light blue and white are my favorite colors, and I am obsessed with paneled walls! I normally see only white paneled walls though, and I have to say that I love the light blue even more! Gorgeous room!

4. Babette
    May 28th, 2011 @ 3:31 pm

Do you know what this paint is? Wonderful!

May 29th, 2011 @ 11:12 am

The paint color was not listed. It’s difficult to guess what it is because all of our computer monitors precieve color differently.

I would suggest looking at:

Benjamin Moore:
    Summer Shower
    Harbor Haze
    Whispering Spring

Farrow & Ball
    Parma Gray

Hope that gives you a jumping off point. And remember always buy samples and test!

6. Bespoke Kitchen
    June 17th, 2011 @ 7:04 am

That looks like a beautiful bedroom and it looks so bright and airy. We’re currently looking into having our bedroom redone and hopefully we’ll also have some money left over to have a bespoke kitchen. I really like the pale blue and white colour combination and I’ve already taken note of those paint colours that you mention in the last comment and hopefully I’ll be able to find some of them.