English Bedroom

Posted on | April 29, 2010 | 12 Comments

Totally in love with this bedroom. Love all the plaids, green tinted walls and wing chair in the corner. I’m on the search for a light gray wool plaid in red or variegated purples and reds. Thinking it will be amazing in my green den?

(discovered via Coco + Kelly)

Linen, Mens Suiting, and Dress Shirt Fabric
Ben Pentreath Ltd.
Sage Green Rooms

Comments

12 Responses to “English Bedroom”

1. Punctuation Mark
    April 29th, 2010 @ 11:25 am

I love traditional rooms… they always have a comfort thing that i like

2. chelsea
    April 29th, 2010 @ 11:59 am

really pretty.

3. Vanya
    April 29th, 2010 @ 7:24 pm

isn’t that simply a gorgeous room.

The headboard fabric is Colefax & Fowler Lanark Plaid, check out that colour range, they may have something that could work. The U.S supplier is Cowtan & Tout.

Good luck, v exciting!

April 29th, 2010 @ 7:58 pm

Thanks Vanya for the tip. I think Colfax has total potential for chair fabric.

5. liane
    April 30th, 2010 @ 7:32 am

i don’t consider myself too traditional but sometimes i wonder….this looks super comfy. oh to have a fireplace in the bedroom. do you??

6. Sara
    April 30th, 2010 @ 9:30 am

I just ran into this via archival clothing- in a comment. You can make your own tartan

fun for plaid lovers

April 30th, 2010 @ 9:51 am

Liane,

I will have a fireplace in one of my bedrooms. Right now it’s a dining room but someday I hope it will be a kids’ room. We have 3 fireplaces total and one we think could be behind a wall in the someday kitchen.

8. mopar
    April 30th, 2010 @ 11:09 am

Very pretty. In fact, am planning something similar for our bedroom. Any idea where they might have gotten this green paint color?

April 30th, 2010 @ 11:11 am

Mopar,

It’s really hard to tell what color green it is. In the right corner it’s much darker then above the mantel. Could be two different colors or lighting.

10. Kathy
    May 1st, 2010 @ 3:09 pm

I love the linens and the wing chair. What a warm beautiful green.

11. Alva
    May 1st, 2010 @ 7:04 pm

Oh wow I just found your blog and love it so much. I’m adding you to my roll right now and will certainly be back soon! Thanks for the inspiration darling!

12. mopar
    May 2nd, 2010 @ 12:03 am

The perfect pale green paint is so elusive. :)