Posted on | March 31, 2010 | 25 Comments
I’m not usually so heavy on large image posts. But I found so many ideas in this house Merry suggested in the comment section of my last post. Find a ton more photos of this awesome house at 1st-option.com.
Top Eleven Design Elements I Loved:
1. Sisal runner with a light graphic wallpaper in entryway.
2. Variations of cabinets in kitchen. To me the cabinets have a Shaker influence.
3. Every bathroom is gorgeous but simple. An efficient look that means I don’t have to renovate in another 10 years.
4. Under the tubs are small cabinets to store toilet paper, plunger etc…
5. Built in cabinets in bathroom. Saves space and makes the feel less sterile.
6. Large wood paneling in bathrooms with Shaker style pegs—modern but warm.
7. Interesting lighting choices.
8. Window looking into bedroom. Love how much light you gain in both spaces by doing this.
9. Wallpaper that doesn’t overwhelm but adds texture.
10. Pink living room—warm and not over the top feminine.
11. Simple landscaped backyard with garage. How great is the brick wall surrounding the space?