Merry Christmas & Beach Photos

Posted on | December 23, 2009 | 8 Comments

Lobster Pots at Lobster Company

I hope everyone has a great holiday. I am unplugging tonight and heading up to Maine for Christmas. I can’t wait to eat homemade cinnamon buns, my mom’s speciality on Christmas morning, and spend sometime with family. Maybe my grammy will teach me how to make her famous stuffed mushrooms? (Gram, I’ll be up tomorrow morning!) Best wishes and safe travels. xoxo, katy

Above and below just a couple photos I took down the street this afternoon. I tried taking a short video of the ocean. It’s unedited. I remember missing the sound of the ocean when I was land locked. Maybe you do too? The video is taken at my favorite local beach. Super small and perfect for sun bathing, swimming, and kayaking in the summer months.

p.s. check out this video and article of a local marblehead resident singing christmas carols at the post office. So cute!

Brown's Island

Brown's Island December

Comments

8 Responses to “Merry Christmas & Beach Photos”

1. Ms. Jen
    December 23rd, 2009 @ 4:53 pm

Superb video! Great perspective for the visual, too. Maine Christmas sounds tasty – Merry Christmas!

2. mopar
    December 23rd, 2009 @ 8:04 pm

Merry Christmas!

3. Rachael
    December 23rd, 2009 @ 8:25 pm

Another Toast fan! Yes, they should go on sale sometime in January – sales are always later in the UK than they are here. But think of the shipping – ouch!

4. Suzanne
    December 24th, 2009 @ 3:19 pm

Beautiful photos and I loved the video. I’m at my desk in California and appreciated having the beach brought to me. :-) By the way, I enjoy your blog and actually bought my dad one of the civil war blankets for Christmas.

5. Jenn
    December 25th, 2009 @ 12:51 pm

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

6. StacyStyle
    December 26th, 2009 @ 11:09 am

Thanks so much for posting the beach video. I’m landlocked until after New Year’s and it was so nice to get a little ocean fix! Merry Christmas!

7. Abbey
    December 27th, 2009 @ 12:16 am

i love the beach video — love love love

8. Tim