Knitting A Pouf

Posted on | December 28, 2009 | 6 Comments

puff mama liten Knitting A Pouf

Here’s a fun project for those of you who have the week off. Why not try knitting up a pouf? Inspired by Christien Meindertsma’s Flocks Pouf (below) I found a link to make similar knitted poufs last night on Apartment Therapy. Pickles has shared online patterns for different sized poufs including knitted and crochets versions. Pickles version (above) is a variation of knit and purl. I kinda like it in just knit and that’s the only stitch I have in my knitting vocabulary at the moment. So cute for a kid-friendly home. Find the patterns and inspiration on pickles.no. Need more inspiration? Check out these crocheted poufs I found last winter, click here.

f 12665 Knitting A Pouf

Related Post:
Crocheted Poufs

pixel Knitting A Pouf

Comments

6 Responses to “Knitting A Pouf”

1. Marie Laure Neulat
    December 28th, 2009 @ 1:55 pm

Oh, I really SO with I could knit! That pouf just looks perfect!

2. susie
    December 29th, 2009 @ 7:52 am

I want to knit the pouf that is just plain knitting but try as I might, I couldn’t find the instructions!!!!! Love this site. Love it, love it, love it. So real and unpretentious.

3. denise
    December 29th, 2009 @ 4:24 pm

I’m inspired!

December 29th, 2009 @ 9:39 pm

Susie, Here’s a link. http://www.pickles.no/puff-daddy-knitted-stool/

If you look on the left side and scroll down to the english titles. The different patterns available are listed. Hope that helps!

5. Laurie Jones
    December 30th, 2009 @ 11:21 am

Why is it when I run across something like the pouf I end up seeing them multiple times like the universe is telling me buy one you know you want to! I love this idea of a pouf being knitted!! Now if only I could knit!

6. tjewell
    October 24th, 2010 @ 10:03 pm

I love the Pickles one! It looks like a sea urchin.