Cheap Ticking Stripe Fabric at Period Fabrics

Posted on | June 16, 2009 | 8 Comments

3632101817 7e6075643a Cheap Ticking Stripe Fabric at Period Fabrics

I love stripes. I especially love them gracing tablecloths, napkins, and duvets. So summery and easy. All the above fabrics are less then $5 a yard. Insanely cheap. Find many more patterns and colors at periodfabrics.com. What will you make?

p.s. maybe I’ll make cushions for the cafe chairs I’m eyeing?

{D707410E C619 4E4D 94A9 FD10A29B400F} 2 745602 Cheap Ticking Stripe Fabric at Period Fabrics

Stripe & Check Fabric
Red Ticking Home
Things I Love: Grey and Blue Stripes

pixel Cheap Ticking Stripe Fabric at Period Fabrics

Comments

8 Responses to “Cheap Ticking Stripe Fabric at Period Fabrics”

1. kathleen
    June 16th, 2009 @ 12:35 pm

I absolutely love that fabric. Thanks for the link.

2. redbrickbuilding
    June 16th, 2009 @ 1:36 pm

Thanks for the great fabric recs this past week (Zimmans and now this). I've been finding it really hard to get good stuff on the cheap, without a trip to NYC.

3. katy elliott
    June 16th, 2009 @ 1:48 pm

Another great cheap source is in Maine, Mardens. I wrote about here.

4. willaby
    June 16th, 2009 @ 2:02 pm

Thank you for this link. This is exactly what I'm looking for, at amazing prices.

5. Chelsea
    June 16th, 2009 @ 4:04 pm

You always have the best fabric sources!

6. Ellyn
    June 16th, 2009 @ 7:08 pm

Love the pillow ticking, I found a whole bolt (15 yards!) for $11 at a garage sale this weekend. Been making grocery sacks from it. You can check one out on my blog http://www.ellynsplace.blogspot.com

7. jen jafarzadeh
    June 16th, 2009 @ 9:58 pm

love these fabrics, katy! I think my favorite is the red stripe.

8. Jody
    July 22nd, 2009 @ 10:03 pm

Believe it or not…Walmart has super cute fabric in their craft department. I found a pattern the other day for $3.77/yd!!! Good luck, love the site!