Liberty Print Underwear

Posted on | May 29, 2009 | 9 Comments

Now that my bad mood is gone I’m feeling sassy. How cute are these liberty print underwear? Yes, I avoided the word panties. Because please do you say to your significant other, “Can you remember to throw my panties in the wash.” I know you say, underwear. Maybe some of you still say panties…Or maybe your thinking, “he washes your underwear?”

Comments

9 Responses to “Liberty Print Underwear”

1. Rebecca (Dog-Eared)
    May 29th, 2009 @ 9:09 pm

definitely underwear! speaking of which, that pair is quite nice :)

2. Laura.
    May 29th, 2009 @ 10:01 pm

bah! i want some! thank you for avoiding the p word!
    wouldn't mind a significant other, either, and if he did the laundry, so much the better.

3. Chelsea
    May 29th, 2009 @ 10:23 pm

I love this. I think if I could own Liberty everything I would! I saw these earlier and almost posted them but every time I go to post bikinis or underwear I feel really weird with them on my blog..I think it has to do with the name of my blog or something!!:)

4. katy elliott
    May 30th, 2009 @ 8:06 am

I hear ya chelsea. It's a little strange having underwear as my featured post right now. I think I'll take some photos of blooming flowers this morning?

I tried to make it funny so it wasn't so strange…

5. Kathy Gillespie
    May 30th, 2009 @ 10:25 am

Thats funny…I have always called them underpants…maybe that is a midwestern thing….but these I would call "fancypants"…and I am in love with the patchwork variety.

6. Lynne
    May 31st, 2009 @ 3:30 am

Yes, my dear, I was thinking – he throws your pants in the wash…Actually, I say 'knickers.' I love Liberty print. I just saw a tiny baby's top in Liberty print yesterday – it was adorable but it was £35! Ouch!

7. The Townhouselady
    June 1st, 2009 @ 8:13 am

My vote is for knickers or drawers.

8. jen jafarzadeh
    June 1st, 2009 @ 3:12 pm

i feel equally strange commenting on underwear (i never use the p word) but these are so darn cute. seriously, i wish i could treat myself.

9. darling savage
    June 2nd, 2009 @ 1:46 am

haha, i love it that i'm not the only one that doesn't like to use the "p" word. "underwear" works just fine. and those floral prints are adorable!