Woven Outdoor Chairs From L.L. Bean

Posted on | April 14, 2009 | 6 Comments

l.l.bean woven outdoor chairs

I’m totally digging these woven outdoor chairs from l.l.bean. To me they have a Americana Thom Filicia feel. Below a few shots from Thom’s lake house that was featured in domino. The chairs are available in Meadow Green or Oatmeal.

Thom Filicia: Domino Lake House
thom filica adirondack house

Outdoor Space Ideas for Parties
My 15 Favorite Outdoor Benches

Comments

6 Responses to “Woven Outdoor Chairs From L.L. Bean”

1. Emerson Merrick
    April 14th, 2009 @ 11:24 am

I am obsessed with LL Bean. They have a huge red wool braided kitchen rug that I've coveted forever. Ha, I'm a total farmhouse bumpkin at heart.

2. Jill Capodanno
    April 15th, 2009 @ 1:59 pm

Noticed you had a bentwood chair posted. When I Googled images. I just bought one for $45 reupholstered with a great circle design. I'm very intrigued now because, I just got my Country Living mag, and BOOM there it is page 50. Coincidence?

Love your blog. Notice you also like Domino…above outdoor deck image from an old issue, which I just heard is no long in print…bummer!

3. katy elliott
    April 15th, 2009 @ 2:35 pm

Jill-

I have a few photos on bentwood chairs.

I use to work at domino…so yeah I'm pretty bummed they folded.

4. The Curateur
    April 17th, 2009 @ 9:51 am

I love the dark teal contrasted with the white furniture…and I'm drooling over that porch and view!

5. Design Scouting
    April 20th, 2009 @ 5:07 pm

LOVE these! you have such a great eye

6. Jill Capodanno
    January 25th, 2010 @ 11:31 am

What did you do for Domino? What mags inspire you? If you like Mid Century Modern. I have a great furniture dealer for you. Check out: