A few of my favorite pink rooms

Posted on | February 10, 2009 | 17 Comments

3269106783 074ea17ba1 o A few of my favorite pink rooms

I have a thing for pink. I’ve been in a pink mood with v-day right around the corner. Everything I seem to post seems super girly and pink this week. I thought I would share a few of my favorite pink bedrooms, living rooms, and dining rooms to add to all the sweetness. Eventually, a small little nook of a room off our living room is going to become pink. Hopefully, my boyfriend won’t protest too much. My first inspiration shot for the room is above. Let me know if you know any great pink rooms by adding a comment below. Enjoy!

3269106757 5ac4f7951f o A few of my favorite pink rooms

A room by Steven Gambrel that I have had on my inspiration board forever via domino.

3269112021 7312213212 o A few of my favorite pink rooms

I love this pink dining room accented with gray modeling.

3269112053 ff44d15c0a o A few of my favorite pink rooms

A pink wall accents a gallery of paintings.

3269106721 05978c2062 o A few of my favorite pink rooms

A pink bedroom full of stripes and red accents via domino.

3269109043 c3f1d708d8 o A few of my favorite pink rooms

A pink entryway doesn’t feel to feminine accented by masculine dark modeling via domino.

3269930194 5fec3a5bea o A few of my favorite pink rooms

A sweet pink bedroom for little girls via domino.

3269932958 739067bd85 o A few of my favorite pink rooms

A pink office gets an added layer of femininity with a girly wallpapered door via domino.

3269933016 5e1e9e4d6a A few of my favorite pink rooms

A pink dining room full of colorful and eclectic finds.

gasl06 soothingbath 724738 A few of my favorite pink rooms

A pink bathroom every domino reader loves.

pixel A few of my favorite pink rooms

Comments

17 Responses to “A few of my favorite pink rooms”

1. Liane
    February 10th, 2009 @ 12:28 pm

I love these pink rooms, katy! especially the first one and i think the last…of the dining room! Hmmm, wondering to self if husband would go for a pink bedroom?? thanks for the inspiration.

2. Emily
    February 10th, 2009 @ 12:44 pm

Love pink, especially for cute little rooms. We have a small powder room off the kitchen and I did it in a coral pink. So glad I did. Definitely do some pink in your house!!

3. Tracy
    February 10th, 2009 @ 12:45 pm

Mmmm…I LOVE these. I have been crazy over pink lately as well! Nice selection of pictures.

4. P
    February 10th, 2009 @ 1:31 pm

I am especially smitten with the entryway. I lust after pink, but there is NO WAY my boyfriend will go for it. One of these days, I'm going to dart him and paint to my heart's content!

5. Rachel
    February 10th, 2009 @ 3:55 pm

I'm all about pink, but I have the boyfriend dilemma as well. He would not be so happy to have pink splashed all over our apartment. I'll have to think of clever ways to sneak it in.

6. Blueprint Bliss
    February 10th, 2009 @ 5:33 pm

Just came across your blog and I have enjoyed looking around… Love the pink rooms!

7. girlattorney
    February 10th, 2009 @ 6:55 pm

don't know if I'm so into pink, but that Steven Gambrel room does something for me–maybe its that its a bit coral-y…..I just found your blog, Katy–and I"m loving it! Thanks for being out there~

8. Heidi Jo
    February 10th, 2009 @ 9:46 pm

You chose some wonderful pink rooms! I am loving the one with the gray molding, and the last one with the eclectic style. I love a pink wall when it can be offset by funky decor that tones down the girlyness.

9. Your House and Life
    February 11th, 2009 @ 9:41 am

I always loved that one by Gambrel. He's amazing.

10. {Tara}
    February 11th, 2009 @ 10:47 am

I also love pink but always feel a little scared to use it in my own decorating for fear of it turning out too twee or girly — these all somehow manage [with the exception of the little girl's room] to be classic, quirky, and interesting without being overly-feminine. Love these ideas!!

11. Jennifer
    February 11th, 2009 @ 10:48 am

I don't usually "do" pink, but I do love that Steven Gambrel room — a lot!

12. Brittany Noel
    February 11th, 2009 @ 7:06 pm

Wow, each of these has at least one thing I love in it! Great use of color in most and the textures are wonderful.

13. Louisa
    February 13th, 2009 @ 6:24 pm

I am late to this post but wanted to tell you -Martha Stewart had a photo spread in one of her magazines (Living, I guess?) in the past year. She has a place in Maine – the name escapes me – and the guest house is decorated in lovely shades of pink. I like pink – and never thought I'd like an entire house done in pink, but it's terrific. You would love it!!

14. Design Scouting
    February 18th, 2009 @ 6:28 pm

these are lovely lovely lovely! xoxox Abbey

15. Geraniums and Potatoes
    April 2nd, 2009 @ 12:23 am

These are so wonderful! I love that Tenenbaum-ish entryway and the living room with the cabinet of curiosities. So perfect. Luckily I don't have the boyfriend trouble the others have–mine has okayed pink in our new apartment! I'm debating between living room and kitchen right now…

16. lizzie
    January 21st, 2010 @ 11:14 pm

Gorgeous!!! Funny- I actually have at least two of these in an inspiration notebook.

17. Week End-spiration | Penny & Sonja