Snowy Sunday Beach Shots

Posted on | January 11, 2009 | 7 Comments

Snowy Beach

One last batch of snowy photos to share for the day. I was quite happy with my lobster trap photos so I headed down to the beach and took these. I’m on a roll! It seems everything I do lately is obsessive (like blogging)…better then my usual lazy self. So the photos here are the three stages of walking towards the water. First you see the seaweed, then the rocks, and then shells. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Snowy Beach
Snowy Beach

Snowy Beach

Comments

7 Responses to “Snowy Sunday Beach Shots”

1. Brittany Noel
    January 11th, 2009 @ 4:13 pm

These are lovely! I think the seaweed is my favorite. I love the color. Snowy Sundays don't look quite this lovely here. Thank you for bringing a little beach to Detroit!

2. Rochelle
    January 11th, 2009 @ 4:26 pm

I could do without the seaweed, but the other pics are just lovely! I love the rocks one where it looks like you must have had to be laying down to take the pic. Sooo beautiful!

3. Brittany Noel
    January 11th, 2009 @ 4:55 pm

I just tried to comment on your Rise to Set blog and can't. The word verification won't show up. Is there any way you could use a different comment box? It's happened to me with other blogs that use that Blogspot template. I guess my computer is just sad. Anyway, it looks really nice!

My question was, are both photos by you, one from morning, one from evening?

4. katy elliott
    January 11th, 2009 @ 5:04 pm

I just started the blog and I am playing around with the blogger template…stay tuned.

Both photos are by me. I was inspired by 3191 years of evenings blog. I want to take a photo every morning and evening for the rest of the year. We'll see how it goes! Hopefully I will become a better photographer with all that practice.

5. Mouse
    January 11th, 2009 @ 5:26 pm

I love that you aren't at all slowed down by the cold and grey, but just go find the beauty in it anyway.

6. Char
    January 11th, 2009 @ 5:51 pm

love the ground's eye perspective – great depth

7. Jane
    December 18th, 2009 @ 10:13 pm

I love your photos. They would make a great book.